Monday, May 4, 2009

Starting a Matchmaking Business?

I am starting an exclusive, personalized matchmaking business for singles who are interested in a committed relationship that may lead to marriage. Does anyone have a suggestion on where I can post an ad? In order to build my clientelle I'm going to offer the first 100 people that respond to me, my services for free. I've posted on several different places, anyone have any other ideas?

Starting a Matchmaking Business?
By your name, I assume you're based out of New Jersey. But how far do you want your business to extend? U.S. exclusively or internationally? Do you have a strong client base now or are you looking to build it up gradually? You are in a pretty booming industry right now. I'm sure you already know that in order to make this work, the more you define your market, the better chance you stand at successfully tapping into it. good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment