Monday, May 4, 2009

Starting A Matchmaking Business?

I am starting an exclusive, personalized matchmaking business for singles who are interested in a committed relationship that may lead to marriage. Does anyone have a suggestion on where I can post an ad? In order to build my clientelle I'm going to offer the first 100 people that respond to me, my services for free. I've posted on several different places, anyone have any other ideas?

Starting A Matchmaking Business?
I would suggest that you create a website and start to market or promote it globally instead. This may increase your chances of success.





Find out from the link below for various methods to market your business online .





http://www.income-internet-business.com/...





Hope that it will be useful to you. Do drop me an email @ support@patricksia.com if you need any help.


Patrick
Reply:How about your local newspaper. Pay a website designer or make one on your own to create a innovative site for your business. Ask local businesses and stores if you can post flyer's. Put flyer's in mailboxes of the people in your town. Go on internet forums and promote your business.

white teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment