Friday, April 16, 2010

Any experience with online INTERNATIONAL dating sites?

curious about this because I have never received an answer about this specific topic. I have absolutely no problem with local matchamaking sites. Sure, there are issues like socially handicapped people but there are also normal individuals looking for another way to help expand our social circle, in addition to all old ways. international matchmaking seems promising but also different.





I am easy going and not very selective (about things I do not consider critical) so in a way I am quite comfortable with settling for someone I do not know as well as someone one has dated in person for months, even for a lifelong committment like marriage. I know what I want ... and what I do not. The home front has not yielded anything and after soul searching, not seriously exploring other options seems like lacking motivation and ability to take a risk.





has anyone had any experience with international matchmaking sites? I am curious how much of a myth versus reality this really is ...

Any experience with online INTERNATIONAL dating sites?
just scam

teeth pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment