Friday, April 16, 2010

I play Call of Duty 4 on my 360 and I cant find ANY matches in matchmaking...?

My friends will find a match by themseves in like 30 seconds, but if I do it alone or with one of my friends it will take at least 10 minutes to find anything and usually it will push me out of the game...PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I play Call of Duty 4 on my 360 and I cant find ANY matches in matchmaking...?
You most likely have a bad internet connection check if your internet provider acutally features XBox live and the speed of your connection
Reply:Check your internet connection before hand, and also go check your NAT settings, make sure it is set to OPEN...If it isnt, make sure to do that. If it isn't either one of those things, I will try to help you again if possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment