Friday, April 16, 2010

Halo 3 - How to create and get random people join my cutom game?

So I've been playing Halo 3 online for a bit now, just by going to matchmaking and joining random games. However I want to be able to create a game (for example: a capture the flag on a particular level) and then I want to people to join my game but I can't figure out how to do it.





I've been to custom games created a game of my own, even added friends to my party and thats fine but then how do you get random people to join in the game? I have it set to open party (xbox live). All it allows me to do is start the game with the party I have, and doesn't add people like in matchmaking.





Please help me am I doing something wrong?

Halo 3 - How to create and get random people join my cutom game?
One way to get people is to invite recently met people.





You find them on the right hand tab of your message/freinds screen. Just keep inviting them all and eventually some people will turn up.





Note: To have people on your recently met list you have to have played with other people in the past few days.

teeth pain

No comments:

Post a Comment