Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where to find a list of dating matchmaking agencies in Singapore?

Im a single female hoping to find a boyfriend. I do not have the opportunity to meet and date guys. I don't have many friends. I have tried the personal ads online but find that the guys I meet on the internet are not for me. I went to some events, didnt find anyone compatible. They are either married or men much much older than me. I am thinking of trying a dating agency. in Singapore. However, Iam not a highly educated professional. It seems that the well-known dating agencies are selective. I have never tried going to one. Are there some dating agencies that I can go to in Singapore? What is the procedures like?

Where to find a list of dating matchmaking agencies in Singapore?
Hi there,





Try this site http://www.thesinglesbar.web-dating.net i have checked and it has lots of single people in Singapore.





It has a very sophisticated search system that allows you to seach peoples interests and hobbies to make sure that you have something in common.





I met my wife on this site. So you never know and if you wanted to broaden your horizons you would search the world for the perfect somebody.





Good Luck
Reply:I am sure that you are not the only one in this situation. Try this website, I have chatted with many interesting people and even met a new friend through this site:


http://www.worldfriendsnetworks.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment