Friday, April 16, 2010

Xbox live halo 3?

every time i go to play online with my friends...it says my so called *NAT type* is not open. that also occurs during matchmaking where it makes matchmaking take longer...how do i fix it?

Xbox live halo 3?
NAT is the kind of security installed on your router from where you are playing from.





If you live in a dorm, or any other area that you do not own or have access to the router then your out of luck.





However, if you do have access to it, here is a website that will teach you step by step in order to do it.





http://www.halownage.com/off-topic-discu...





Enjoy!
Reply:This happens to me all the time. If you go to Xbox Dashboard, and go to your console settings, you can view your NAT type, but I have no idea how to change it permanently. I always just reset my Xbox and it usually works fine.

losing teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment