Friday, April 16, 2010

HALO 3! Failed to load map?

Lately when I've been trying play Halo 3 and it loads everything bu t the Maps, Videos, and Matchmaking. When I try to go into forge or Matchmaking or watch a video it always says Failed to Load map. Also my XBOX has been making loud noises too. I dont have a modded XBOX and the disk is nice and not scratched. Can anyone tell me how to fix it please.





P.S. Yes I like COD4 and think its better than Halo 3 (Definitely not Halo 2) so no "take it out and put in COD4" comments.

HALO 3! Failed to load map?
Almost sounds like your dvd drive is going bad. If your system is standing vertical try laying it horizontal and see if it helps. Please make sure before you move your Xbox that there is no DVD in the tray or it very well may scratch it and ruin it!
Reply:also make sure you have the DLC maps (Standoff, Foundry, etc) and it might be your xbox live connection...try and back up to the main halo 3 menu and go back to matchmaking or forge a few times and see if that works.


No comments:

Post a Comment