Friday, April 16, 2010

How can i put xbox live on that file for halo3?

i just got my xbox live and i went to matchmaking to play. i figured out how to use the stuff in matchmaking. once i played my 7th game i went to apperence to change my armour. IT WAS ALL GONE! i went to my saved maps. ALL GONE! then i just relized that i made a new account that has xbox live. i went to my other file (tthat has no xbox live) and i tryed to play matchmakin but it said i need xbox live on it. How please how can i choose my file with all my stuff and armour in it and get it to have xbox live? i dont want to start all over, i worked so hard.

How can i put xbox live on that file for halo3?
It is going to cost you 800 microsoft points to fix the problem. You need to re-assign your Xbox Live account to your console account, and for what ever reason, Microsoft charges you for that. I had a similar issue, and since 800 points is about 10 bucks, I decided it wasn't worth it and that I would just play the new account.





If you really want to do it, email microsoft and tell them your problem and they will send you the instructions to fix it, they are about 3 pages long.


No comments:

Post a Comment