Monday, November 16, 2009

On xbox live, on halo 3, in matchmaking, it is telling me that my NAT amount is not enough, what do I do?

I can get connected to xbox live but once there (in halo 3, I haven't tried other games yet) it lets me go into matchmaking but once it starts looking for a game it will never find anyone to play with.

On xbox live, on halo 3, in matchmaking, it is telling me that my NAT amount is not enough, what do I do?
A good way to change your NAT setting is to log onto your router. The most common router address is 198.168.1.1. Type that in your address bar and disable any firewall that is active. A good virus-protector is recommended before you disable any firewalls though.
Reply:Open the NAT server in your modem. Also you need a higher connection than dial up. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment