Thursday, November 19, 2009

School Matchmaking?

Yesterday :





Ok well my school has a fundraiser every year for prom that is the matchmaker. They match you with different guys/girls based on how you answered questions and stuff. So yea I was number 7 on the guy I like's. He came to my locker this morning and he was like you are my number 7! %26amp; then he just said "That's...that's" in a kinda excited tone and he didn't say anything else. and later in the day durning 4th period, he reminded me again that I was his #7...could he like me? or was he happy I was on his list? he's 2yrs younger so yea idk if he cares...








Today:


He came to my locker and he said, "Hey miss 7" and I said hey, and then he said "You were number 7 out of the ENTIRE school, and that's special." What did this mean?!? please help me I'm bad at this..

School Matchmaking?
idk! but they have something like that at mine too, only it's for valentines day, and it was way wrong besides for 1 person.


No comments:

Post a Comment