Monday, November 16, 2009

Why is this happening to me on halo 3 matchmaking?

when i signed into xbl thismorning and went to halo 3 macthmaking, i decided to play team SWAT. i started, searched for players, then went to the pre-game screen. after 3 seconds it automatically (i didnt do it) forced me back to the matchmaking main menu. this made me angry. i tried again and on different playlists and it kept doing it making me lose exp. ignored it and decided to play a custom game. now it says -player failed to load content-...even on a non-dlc map. plz help to the full extent.

Why is this happening to me on halo 3 matchmaking?
It could be your xbox live connection. Try going to test connection at xbox live menu and see how strong your signal is.
Reply:its because you fail at life


No comments:

Post a Comment